Longo, Gregory M.
Gregory M. Longo
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Attorney Gregory M. Longo began his legal career in the Plymouth County District Attorney's office as an Assistant District Attorney. In this role Attorney Longo tried numerous cases, gaining invaluable legal and trial experience, and was the Supervising Attorney for the Wareham District Court. From there, Attorney Longo transitioned to criminal defense. He has practiced criminal law in Massachusetts his entire career and puts his legal knowledge and knowledge of the justice system to work insuring his clients receive the best possible outcome in their case.
- University of Massachusetts Law School, Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2012
- Isenberg School of Management at University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Business with a concentration in Marketing
- 3balls.com, Inventory Procurement Manager, 2004 to 2007
- US Bank, CDO Analyst, 2007 to 2009
- Pilgrim Advocates, Board Member, 12/2019
Current Employment Position
- Criminal Law
- Massachusetts, 2013